Marc-Edens, affectionately called Mack, passed away this past Monday. My heart is broken, but I find comfort knowing that he is whole and no longer in pain or suffering. Mack had a hard life, but in those 6 years he was oh so loved. I thank God that in his short life, I came to know and love him.
Some of my favorite things about Mack:
– His supportive and loving family.
– His love of High School Musical.
– His belly laughs and snuggles.
– When his smile stretched past his eyes.
– The joy on his face whenever he rode in the little car.
– His ability to make everyone he met fall in love with him.
– Our long sleepover nights.
Things I’ve learned working with Mack:
– You can smile even on the worst of days.
– Big love comes in small packages.
– Never underestimate a mother’s love.
– All God’s creations are perfect.
Please join me in lifting up his family in prayer during this difficult time.